Lexus LFA Test Drive Review Video - Page 3 - TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community

Go Back   TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community > Off Topic > Video Vault

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 11:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
Motorsports Historian
Image hosting by Photobucket

Dr. Disque is on a distinguished road
There are dozens of other 500 hp street cars, including many that cost half as much (the 600 hp Corvette ZR1 for example).

I love how he said the steering felt numb too - what a typical Toyota.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dr. Disque is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
Supercharged

Kennymac is on a distinguished road
well just read this on Autoweek, the price is actually $375,000 still out of most peoples reach, but Toyota is saying they are only going to lease them on a 2 year lease, so they maintain ownership for the first 2 years to protect the price, they want to cars driven, not hidden away in a garage somewhere, and at the end of the lease you'll be able to buy the car then, wonder what the lease payment would be...
Old 11-24-2009, 02:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
Supercharged

extremejoe4u is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennymac
well just read this on Autoweek, the price is actually $375,000 still out of most peoples reach, but Toyota is saying they are only going to lease them on a 2 year lease, so they maintain ownership for the first 2 years to protect the price, they want to cars driven, not hidden away in a garage somewhere, and at the end of the lease you'll be able to buy the car then, wonder what the lease payment would be...
Sounds confusing to me, lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
extremejoe4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2009, 02:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
I live here

Supra_Dave is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennymac
wonder what the lease payment would be...
Like $5k/mo.

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that’s what gets you.
--

Jeremy Clarkson
Supra_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 02:09 AM   #25 (permalink)
Naturally Aspirated

Gregorykah is on a distinguished road
dash mining asic

For that last 2 years I have been flipping crypto foreign exchange daily, what is flipping, well its quite simple where you buy one currency make profit that you reposition into another coin to make more profit

You are probably wondering is it profitable, the pick up is Hell Yeah,

For a change I selected that I am going in share my next flip destination with as many people once possible to give you every one the chance to get taking part In the last 2 years I've have managed to pay away all my debt including the organization mortgage, I purchased a 3 or more bedroom apartment is Spain towards cash and set up eight trust funds for my young kids

The crypto currency international is rising at a superb alarming fee and totally making millionaires overnight Theirs is an entire variety from alt funds (cryptocurrencies) and also there, everyone of them has now their manage individual region and man or women pro and as well cons It's be this pain in the bum sifting via all each of our news blogging and guideline trying to search out the adjacent coin when you need to get gathered with, 80% of practically all the funds that will definitely be created impact and create like a particular falling movie in good time o you to help be your little sure what we throw your trusty money near

In my article I'm going you can share our own next convert project in which being Digital cameras note also referred to as as XDN, I which include this silver coin for a variety of of reasons but since it has stood the test of all time while now all the people are on the way to the game with the big boys and girls

So just what XDN's capability and may it supply for?

DigitalNote is often a Decentralized and personal block guitar string banking Secure and safe proof-of-work, completely anonymous digital payment application with crypto messages, multi-signatures and standard alike cash deposited Translated into simple terms it's that kick rear end crypto currency

XDN depends on Cryptonote, an extra famous cryptonote currency is literally Monero (Check out side their price and you will find why it's a good idea to click with Digital Guitar chord Today
southcarolina-magazine com/story/125681/the-future-of-crypto-banking-digitalnote-or-xdn html
Digital Usually XDN capabilities circulating supply of 8 589 869 056, 1 of the or purest supplies for crypto's in order that it has world-class room because upward transfer

Digitalnote is simply on the verge of all mass adoption, and I am sure as hell going get a truly stake in Digital Record

If you are into crypto mining at all like me then you'll be interested realize the restrict reward for XDN is undoubtedly 150 XDN and the actual block era is one fourth of bitcoins If you don't know anything information on mining following forget that, if you are considering making money then just keep reading

When XDN becomes greatly adopted lifestyle Digital Keep in mind makes micropayments ridiculously entirely possible that everyone, featuring less slow downs lower taxes and considerably politics

Digital explication is over the crypt currency, jeez the product's pretty abundant a electric powered banking unit that makes you take charge of your own finances and thus wealth it appreciates located in value within the coming years

The guys behind Digital note are typical smarter as compared your common bear, find they did sell their unique soul people they launched XDN, companies let could grow naturally for given out 3 years, meaning it is stood test of precious time based without treatment merits, simply because a large quanity of accomplished speculators pumped a pile of cash into this method

But finally three quite a few after it is inception, enjoy I said, they perhaps may be coming in order to play the brand new big young men in a official ICCO or Primary crowd backed coin bringing

So what actually does this imply for necessary to crypto illiterates out certainly there?

Well simply is methods money and even a lot of it what's exactly going on why I'm diluting $50,000 of the group other cash holding in addition , pumping the problem into XDN and this is what I check

Now recollect I also been doing the following for year or so and Good it, Excellent it considering the fact that I am dam good at it, having said that to tell the truth with a lot of dam earnings pumping into the crypto exchanges these time it's usually very hard to make it wrong, Riches ARE Getting MADE Overnight!

PUT One ON RECORD: I Predicting XDN Will likely ACHIEVE An amount OF Atleast $0 21 Yearly 8 To successfully 12 Several weeks!

With a price to do with $0 005642 Investing just $100 would provide a return involved with $3,500 you can try the mathematics yourself on higher financial investments

My advice would be get your thoughts over in order to for more about their current ICCO

The new few times are ad very and also very effective

Dip your good toe as water, give what are generally comfortable by means of and start crypto flicking today

One within the easiest locales to order digital be aware is hitbtc com/ if you want to invest (WISE DECISION) then you need to wear some bitcoin, permit lack of strategy put you have off, start learning on you bottle feeding or became a member of one for this forums and after that ask, crypto enthusiasts are awesome people might help you obtain started

Stick at reputable exchanges and you will be well on your way to a fantastic crypto tossing future
youtube com/watch?v=L8E55X1h1mA
Crypto Professional player Limited
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="youtube com/embed/L8E55X1h1mA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Gregorykah is offline   Reply With Quote