Your Username - TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community

Go Back   TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community > TunerFriends > Before you ask, go here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2007, 01:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Image hosting by Photobucket

Chkn_ltl's Icons

Chkn_ltl is on a distinguished road
Your Username

I will not change any more usernames. I had done s few in the past because of people's concerns over having their real name online or because their username referred to car they no longer own. Changing a few wasn't a problem but I'm getting too many requests these days and it creates confusion at times on the message boards as well as changes the URL to your profile page.
Potential new members, choose your username with caution, you'll (hopefully) be on here a long time and will be known by that name.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement