Ebay Sellers? - Page 3 - TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community

Go Back   TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community > Marketplace > For sale by Sponsor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 06:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
UnBanned

Ericlionheart is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scitol
ivoodoou I know you hate the guy but he seems to be an ok guy to me. He runs a business and he does all he can to get his product out in the correct way, Dev says he went through V-Scope even. Normal jack-offs just do what's easy...he's in the business of customizing cars, and selling car related products, and what better place to do that than on car forums? Of course he might not be promoting the best product for you, or for the majority of us, but he is promoting the right product for someone out there...and instead of trying to sell the product to us, he's trying to help us (or screw us, I don't really know) by making us part of his product pitch...I support him, but I also think ALL his posts shouldn't be about his product/business, I bet he'll read this so I hope he starts posting in the forum as an active member and not just a salesman.

LOL your more grown up than me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ericlionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2009, 03:51 PM   #22 (permalink)
Ghost Ridin' da Whip
Image hosting by Photobucket

DaShuk2381 is on a distinguished road
I had a friend of mine who got sucked into something like this selling Oakley's on ebay. The way I remember him explaining it, he made the guy he was doing it for over $3000 but himself was only making about $100-200 a month off of it. Each pair he sold for $200, he made like $15-30 bucks off it. I didn't see any info on the ECP forum link about the program, just that you get the parts and sell them, then you have to make a purchase. So from what I understand, you sell the parts on ebay, and then have to "buy" the part you sold from ECP at whatever price they ask for so you are only making the difference of what you sold the part for.

Also I didn't see anything at all about the shipping procedures and I know from personal experience that shipping car parts is EXPENSIVE so I wonder who is footing the bill on that one. Obviously you would be trying to re-coup the shipping price through the auction on ebay, but was just curious that it wasn't explained on the forum post on the ECP site and the shipper would have to pay this up-front. Also I wonder if ECP is paying the seller for their ebay listing fees. This may be legit, but I just didn't see enough info on the thread about how it works, so I'm skeptical.

On another note, I can't believe that forum is still running, I was surprised I still had my old login from there but couldnt' find any thread even worth opening. Also the fact they have a forum just so the females can post pics and the fact that they have a special font color for female members just made me laugh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now this is leaving treadmarks on your face.

<-- My Sports Blog
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
DaShuk2381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
In Neutral

Male is on a distinguished road
Ebay Sellers

He was right to sell it - only 1350mls in 2 years Thats criminal
Seems he pulled out of the eBay auction in the end

toptaro com/kubiki-nalubov html Гадание Таро – Настроение Дня
Male is offline   Reply With Quote