TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community - View Single Post - gauge pod...

Go Back   TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community

Thread: gauge pod...
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
DaShuk2381
Ghost Ridin' da Whip
Image hosting by Photobucket

DaShuk2381 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95gto
The gauge installation will be determined on whether or not you purchased electric or mechanical type gauges. So we need to know what type of pod you purchased (what Shuk was asking) and what types of gauges you have, both what they are for and what type of gauge they are (voltage, water temp, oil pressure, oil temp, etc; electrical vs mechanical). Once we have that info we can steer you in a better direction and maybe even find you a diy walkthrough.
Yeah if we know the set-up it will be a lot easier. I would also say check out the Honda forums for the exact gauge write-up because I'm sure there are several DIY write ups for the Civic. I was able to do my volt gauge pretty much myself, just find a 12 volt source like the ignition wire or cigarette lighter and it's a snap, but I found a great DIY guide for the oil pressure gauge on the Neons.org forums, so the specific vehicle forum is always a good place to look.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Now this is leaving treadmarks on your face.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- My Sports Blog
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
DaShuk2381 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Site Navigation
 > FAQ