Go Back   TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community > Off Topic > Off Topic General Discussion
Reload this Page Please, Please, Please
User Name
Password

New Reply

Old Please, Please, Please   #1   

Fleming

Title: On a boat!
Fleming's Clubs
Fleming's Journal
cancer

profile send pm search buddy  
06-20-2006, 08:31 PM

Alright, this is my personal request to all of you who find it necessary to lie for whatever particular reason. Just don't, especially about car related topic on an automotive forum, which is obviously the easiest place to get busted on. Example....don't tell you you have a 2 door Aveo... http://www.chevrolet.com/aveo/ because they obviously don't produce one. Or don't tell me that you have a 2.0 Liter BMW Z3 (same guy on a different day none the less, AFP006, yes his name has been mentioned in a thread before)..........I wish atleast those of you who this is in refernce to would do some homework so I don't feel less intelligent talking to you. But please, just stop the non-sense. If you have to drive Mom's Camry when she isn't using it thats alright, not all of us are as fortunate as others, and thats totally cool because 99% of the time it's not your fault. But when you have to try and make things up to compensate....you just become pathetic.

Old   #2   

Gti_Vr6

Title: Turbocharged
Gti_Vr6's Clubs

06-20-2006, 10:09 PM

what about the people who lie about the cars they "supposivly" own. a new guy that just joined(forget user name) said he had a sti and the picture was from a website. and his specs were really off i mean badly. i think thats said come on here to impress us but everyone figures it out quickly. i hate that more. oh and that afp guy asked me the same question too exaclty

Old   #3   

typesh99

Title: Supercharged
typesh99's Clubs

06-20-2006, 10:44 PM

Are you trying to say that I DON"T have a rb20det in my Prelude?!

Old   #4   

Matrix

Title: Moderator
Matrix's Clubs
Matrix's Journal
libra

06-20-2006, 10:50 PM

As well stated by Mike, youre cooler just being real. No fakes... no busts right?! So come on guys and gals... youre making mike beg now LOL! Keep it legit no matter what, we'll still love you.

Old   #5   

Turboflgrl

Turboflgrl's Clubs
Turboflgrl's Journal
capricorn

06-21-2006, 12:04 AM

Hey!! There is NOTHING wrong with driving a Camry!!! lol j/k.. I do agree though. I could sit here and say that my boyfriend's Supra is mine (God I wish), but I whole heartedly admit that I have a '96 Camry that is on its last leg. Thank God that will be changing soon though!!

Old   #6   

DaShuk2381

Title: Ghost Ridin' da Whip
DaShuk2381's Clubs
DaShuk2381's Journal
capricorn

06-28-2006, 12:14 AM

Damn, looks like I'll have to get that hyperdrive taken out of the Neon, lol. On topic thought, good post and this addresses an issue that has been rampant on this site for awhile.

Old   #7   

MasterChief925

Title: Naturally Aspirated
MasterChief925's Clubs
MasterChief925's Journal
libra

06-28-2006, 01:56 AM

honestly people lets be truthful here. We can't ALL own a McLaren F1 like I do, or a 62 ferrari pininfarina like gomezman. Some of us are just more gangster than others, its ok to admit it.

Just ask my homie Dietrich, he drove my enzo a few months back.

Old   #8   

CPTate

CPTate's Clubs
CPTate's Journal
leo

06-28-2006, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief925

Just ask my homie Dietrich, he drove my enzo a few months back.

Yeah, and he was wasn't racing, he was merely rushing home behind your wife in her stolen SLR that she miraculously recovered. Too bad no one was paying the notes....

Old   #9   

chuckles

chuckles's Clubs

06-28-2006, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleming
Alright, this is my personal request to all of you who find it necessary to lie for whatever particular reason. Just don't, especially about car related topic on an automotive forum, which is obviously the easiest place to get busted on. Example....don't tell you you have a 2 door Aveo... http://www.chevrolet.com/aveo/ because they obviously don't produce one. Or don't tell me that you have a 2.0 Liter BMW Z3 (same guy on a different day none the less, AFP006, yes his name has been mentioned in a thread before)..........I wish atleast those of you who this is in refernce to would do some homework so I don't feel less intelligent talking to you. But please, just stop the non-sense. If you have to drive Mom's Camry when she isn't using it thats alright, not all of us are as fortunate as others, and thats totally cool because 99% of the time it's not your fault. But when you have to try and make things up to compensate....you just become pathetic.

totally just own up and deal with it... so wut if u gotta two step it every where we all have at one time or another...

Old   #10   

MasterChief925

MasterChief925's Clubs
MasterChief925's Journal
libra

06-29-2006, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTate
Yeah, and he was wasn't racing, he was merely rushing home behind your wife in her stolen SLR that she miraculously recovered. Too bad no one was paying the notes....

EXACTLY.... see, im glad SOMEbody understands. We all get behind in payments sometimes, right? Even people as disgustingly rich as me. I wipe my arse with 100's.

New Reply

« | »