Entries: 1 (Private: 0)
Comments: 3
Start Date: 01-19-2010
Last Updated: 01-19-2010
Views: 518
Subscribe
Description: A Really Bad Sunday
  Journal Options Search In Journal
Users Viewing This Journal: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)
Initial Update
Date Posted: 01-19-2010 at 12:14 PM
Sunday afternoon a guy in a 2003 Nissan Altima decided to make a left turn in front of me and the end result was my car with a busted front end. I'm still waiting on the insurance companies to get moving since the guy who caused the accident still hasn't talked to his insurance company.

As best as I can tell from the damage I will need new fenders, hood, and everything from the front of the engine forward. I'm not sure how bad the frame damage is at this point I should know in a couple days.

Hopefully my car won't be totalled.

Recent Comments:
Update
By 95gto(02-18-2010 at 02:33 PM)
Well the car was declared a total loss. I should get the settlement today or tomorrow. The good news is that I bought the car back (clean title) and plan on fixing it. If the site starts working again I'll post a thread with pics of the wreck and the rebuild. But just to add a teaser, the rebuild will include a motor build and bigger turbos :P
Re: Initial Update
By Chkn_ltl(02-01-2010 at 04:13 PM)
That sucks, hopefully it's not totaled but if it is, what would your plans be for a replacement?
Ouch
By Scitol(01-20-2010 at 02:43 PM)
aw man, that bites. Good luck with the repairs-try not to drive behind the stupid ones...I know they're everywhere but that's just the world we live in.