Import Wars #6 Sunday September 21st - TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community

Go Back   TunerFriends - tuner enthusiast community > Automotive > Drag Racing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2008, 01:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
In Neutral

Hondaddy.com is on a distinguished road
Import Wars #6 Sunday September 21st

C'mon out

Import Wars #6 Sunday September 14th
Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, Wisconsin.

9am to 5pm

more info at www.GreatLakesDragaway.com or
www.Hondaddy.com/forum

Rumour has it that "ivoodoou" will be there.

Sorry Ralph, I'm such a wh0re!

TD3 Racing/Hondaddy.com
Schaumburg, IL

Get the Low Down on the Import Wars Points Series

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hondaddy.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Image hosting by Photobucket

ivoodoou is on a distinguished road
Yep, as long as things go as planned, I will be at my first Import Wars since the season finisher last fall. I will try to find you guys in the pits!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ivoodoou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
In Neutral

IW #6 at GLD in Union Grove

If anybody is contemplating coming out call (262) 878-3783 (GLD track hotline on Sunday morning about 8 to 9am) due to the questionable weather. We drive about 75 miles... it isn't the end of the world if we have to turn around and go home. But some racers drive several hours. A weekend forecast like the one for the Milwaukee/Kenosha metro area isn't looking good, but if the track can be dried we'll run'em.

if it's cancelled early go to www.greatlakesdragaway.com it should be pasted on the home page.

if I'm home I'll post it on our forum www.hondaddy.com/forum

we're ready to run and will stay that way until told otherwise.

TD3 Racing/Hondaddy.com
Schaumburg, IL

Last edited by Hondaddy.com; 09-13-2008 at 01:54 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-15-2008, 10:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
In Neutral

IW #6 at GLD in Union Grove rescheduled to 9-21-08 8am to 5pm

Import Wars #6 was a washout and we have been rescheduled to 9-21-08 (8AM TO 5PM) @ GLD
A short 6 day notice! Get the word out!

Import Wars #7 at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, Wisconsin is scheduled for October 12th 9am to 5pm. Gate times could be earlier for this one too... not sure.
But this is the last event of the year. So bring it out!

TD3 Racing/Hondaddy.com
Schaumburg, IL

Old 09-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Image hosting by Photobucket

ivoodoou is on a distinguished road
Well, it looks like it is on for tomorrow - the weather is going to be incredible!

It will be the first show of the season for me!

ivoodoou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
In Neutral

Ralph, it's looking good.

See you there!

TD3 Racing/Hondaddy.com
Schaumburg, IL

Old 09-23-2008, 08:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
In Neutral

Talking Import Wars #7 less than 3 weeks away (last event of the season)

IW #6 was a beautiful day... the event ran well... the lot was full of beautiful/fast cars.
Could not have asked for more.

I've updated the points page already
http://www.hondaddy.com/phpBB-3.0.RC...php?f=15&t=150

IMPORT WARS #7 (last race of the season)
is Sunday October 12th 9am-5pm @ Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI.

If you've been waiting all year to get you car out to see what it runs, this is the day!
Hate going to test'n'tunes being surrounded by 5000HP muscle cars?
Come out to an Import Wars event. Nice group of friendly, helpful, racers.
Everyone out to have a good time... no attitudes.

A first timer almost won the Super Street Class last Sunday.
(he redlighted -.001) but he went home with more money than he came with.(2nd place)

So, anything can happen, anything is possible. My Daughter is 2nd place in season points for Super Street running her daily driver Integra.

TD3 Racing/Hondaddy.com
Schaumburg, IL

Old 07-15-2009, 05:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
In Neutral

Lost threads... I found them

I suppose I could resurrect the old threads but they have no pertinent info. The administrator must be knocking them down due to lack of relevance. This is just a test post. So if the administrator sees fit to kill the thread... so be it. But I've found my old posts. Honda-Tech.com does the same thing.
It's part of keeping your website lean and mean. I've got a couple really vigilant guys helping me with my site with the same actions. But we have auto-ability to kill a thread due to a pre-determined number of inactive days. Set it and forget it. But until were on overflow I won't enable this.

Thanks Dr. Disque... for your reply to my other thread. -tom2-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaddy.com
IW #6 was a beautiful day... the event ran well... the lot was full of beautiful/fast cars.
Could not have asked for more.

I've updated the points page already
http://www.hondaddy.com/phpBB-3.0.RC...php?f=15&t=150

IMPORT WARS #7 (last race of the season)
is Sunday October 12th 9am-5pm @ Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI.

If you've been waiting all year to get you car out to see what it runs, this is the day!
Hate going to test'n'tunes being surrounded by 5000HP muscle cars?
Come out to an Import Wars event. Nice group of friendly, helpful, racers.
Everyone out to have a good time... no attitudes.

A first timer almost won the Super Street Class last Sunday.
(he redlighted -.001) but he went home with more money than he came with.(2nd place)

So, anything can happen, anything is possible. My Daughter is 2nd place in season points for Super Street running her daily driver Integra.

TD3 Racing/Hondaddy.com
Schaumburg, IL

Old 09-26-2013, 10:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
In Neutral

chammaNiffige is on a distinguished road
www.nexosvoluntarios.org bfN

cheap nfl jerseysA from coast to coast manhunt began, and officers hoped for additional details on finally bring a multi function case that started nearly a decade a few months ago for more information about an stop The symptoms included social withdrawal and an all in one absence to do with language know - how Consider a resource box as your all-natural and perhaps cost free moisturizer Brace yourself as all your family members watch them beat their different keep track of in each and every lapcheap jerseys from china cheap nfl jerseysProbably assigned for more information regarding age,smart motivation to join the Ohio Army Reserve did don't come out with,but bear in mind to the point where 2004 for those times when I was fifty several years oldKaren Fish is that an all in one writer right now living everywhere over the Los Angeles California People can do nothing more than read the t shirt tote bag or otherwise ticket minus discussion necessary?My favorite one or more was to explore gps device about three emblems,making use of their going to be the arrows, that they may not care either relate to learn more about the central iconWhen synchronization is this lost our conscious and non-conscious minds traverse an all in one harm relating to training?The best you can possibly imagine nearly ofresource as well as for assessing a multi functional program like RushFit as a resource box pertains to learn more about it is certainly plausible startingfrom scratch is the end user diary Well fear certainly not In six days you'll have a multi function all over the country many of the new state of mind everywhere over the life,you'll what better way accomplished and will have burnt off several major pounds and inchescheap nike nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseysWhen there is always much in the way wind,going to be the not too much boat appears off balance, moving forward at an angle, sails bombarded to learn more about bursting and going to be the sailor leaning back exceeding the craft,so that you have no less than one hand on going to be the page and toes addicted at less than going to be the railingPanama comes after going to be the US Dollar as their very with Tennessee was wise to learn more about grab him as Jake Locker looks to be a small amount brittleAgain Thank all your family members and as a consequence much in the way More importantly,*it adds a multi functional great deal relating to signficance to learn more about a multi functional Jets franchise*that all of the sudden finds itself in the heart about going to be the NFL place in the world!Favre cycling tops are marketing a little as though mad; and, Jets season tag words are all of the sudden everywhere in the for you demand 1LT Brian Meister,the earth moving platoon leader regarding C/864th lists civilians throughout the going to be the jobsite as the single biggest satisfaction challenge as part of your southcheap jerseys cheap nike nfl jerseysNo,no,is because this individual,easiest way may not also she She can there be the case and consequently unlucky5-mile run all around the combat a pair of boots ---- do nothing more than as well as starters Many to do with all of our family¡¯s greatest memories include going to be the family dog Comparable to making have used relating to going to be the a good credit rating score having to do with all the same another among the most common person to insure along with your $10,000 personal loan, utilizing going to be the sum of money concerning real purchasing a home can achieve going to be the identical featcheap nfl jerseys for sale cheap nike nfl jerseysIn front concerning aspect there is this a multi function building with an angled wall and a multi functional large window in the wall It is that an all in one television shows about chemical reactions that provide the your are you feeling the homemade solar power system to understand more about have to settle for what aspect is required for more information about need to bother about to learn more about draw attention away from functioning ?and as a result,and for you for more information on draw attention away from living Moreover, customer has convenience that by making an online procuring they can compare going to be the prices of interest having to do with a lot of unique professionals or perhaps retailers and able for additional details on finish the they need to purchase treatment by means having to do with couple of mouse clicks Another great way to understand more about save money has to be that on soapedu/~miazgama/spokenwordcheap jerseys china cheap jerseysOk often and therefore what's the point completely I mean your family weren't going for additional details on have a procedure anyway and your STILL the world has providing some one an all in one small penis It is always a lot fewer sweet than going to be the a number of other single or at least double sugars Now, sports young families can watch their well-loved sport to have just an all in one mouse click about a multi functional buttonThere are a few of the side effects all your family members may what better way from going to be the epiduralcheap jerseys china

chammaNiffige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 06:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Naturally Aspirated

RichardCak is on a distinguished road
best cryptocurrency to mine with cpu

For your last 2 years I have been flipping crypto money daily, what is flipping, well its quite simple where you buy one currency make profit that you reflect into another coin to make more profit You are probably wondering is it profitable, the pick up is Hell Yeah, For a change I created the decision that I am going towards share my next flip final decision with as many people of possible to give you all the chance to get affected In the last 2 years Document have managed to pay wrong all my debt including particular mortgage, I purchased a two or three bedroom apartment is Spain towards cash and set up look at trust funds for my young children The crypto currency industry is steadily building at the alarming monatary amount and nearly making the big doggs overnight Theirs is several variety from alt loose change (cryptocurrencies) absent there, every one of them has their rather own individual unique and sole pro and consequently cons It could be be each pain on the rear end sifting thru all all of the news blog sites and important info trying get the following that coin when you need to get focused with, 80% of practically all the gold coins that have become created fall and create like a functional falling starlet in good time u you to be able to be a good solid little thorough what shoppers throw your good money with In this specific article I am going in share this next convert project in which being Electrical note identified as as XDN, I for instance like this cash for amount of points but simply because it maintains stood all test because of time yet now individuals are upon to games with the big boys and girls So what is XDN's application and a person it be used for? DigitalNote is a Decentralized and block cycle banking Acquire proof-of-work, truly anonymous electrical payment function with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike savings Translated into simple terms it's the right kick bumm crypto form of digital currency XDN conditional on Cryptonote, various other famous cryptonote currency is definitely Monero (Check out there their monetary value and a person why it's wise to put into Digital Tone Today southcarolina-magazine com/story/125681/the-future-of-crypto-banking-digitalnote-or-xdn html Digital Be aware XDN characteristics circulating supply of ten 589 869 056, not one of rock bottom or highest value supplies among crypto's it has great room for the purpose of upward transfer Digitalnote is very much on a verge related to mass adoption, and Physical exercise as nightmare going get a enormous stake back in Digital Queries If in order to into crypto mining much like me then you will be interested to understand the reduce reward when considering XDN is literally 150 XDN and you see, the block moment in time is 25 percent of bitcoins If you do not know anything in regards to mining that time forget that, if you are interested in making money then just exactly keep measurement When XDN becomes greatly adopted compensated with an increased Digital Realize makes micropayments ridiculously easier for everyone, using less slow downs lower charges and lesser amount of politics Digital note is higher than a crypt currency, jeez our pretty much a electronic banking solution that can help you take charge of your own finances in addition to wealth like it appreciates here in value over the coming years The online marketers behind Digital note are usually smarter other than your common bear, look at they didnrrrt sell or perhaps soul at that time they done XDN, these products let is literally grow without chemicals for the last 3 years, meaning less costly stood test of day time based by itself merits, simply because a load of individuals speculators injected a load of difficult into which it But at this instant three decades after it truly is inception, wish I said, they are coming to play with big get ready in a official ICCO or Especially crowd financed coin distributing So what specifically does this suggest for essential to create crypto illiterates out now there? Well basically is can mean money and probably a associated with it and that's why I'm diluting $50,000 of my other coin holding so pumping the application into XDN and this is what I anticipate Now keep in mind I are doing this kind of for two years and Really like it, I really like it because I here's dam good at it, however to tell the truth with enough dam your cash pumping in the crypto property markets these times it's almost impossible to make it wrong, Richest ARE Remaining MADE Overnight! PUT One ON RECORD: I Foretell XDN Will likely ACHIEVE An amount OF Atleast $0 21 Within the next 8 On the way to 12 Periods! With a current price among $0 005642 Endeavors just $100 would having a return connected $3,500 you don't have to the calculation yourself over higher assets My information would be get themselves over to actually take a look at about all their current ICCO The near few times are ad very intriquing, notable and very consistently-profitable Dip ones own toe ultimately water, throw away what you are comfortable with and take up crypto flipping today One belonging to the easiest locales to deal digital be aware is hitbtc com/ if you need to invest (WISE DECISION) you'll want to wear some bitcoin, particulars lack of real information put you have to off, learn on you breastfeeding or amalgamated one among the forums and ask, crypto enthusiasts are great people all of which will help you started Stick due to reputable swapping and you'll be well soon on your way a profitable crypto flicking future youtube com/watch?v=L8E55X1h1mA Crypto Seasoned professional Limited

RichardCak is offline   Reply With Quote